[K12OSN] LTSP 4.4.1 cannot authenicate to LDAP from GDM login

I just installed LTSP 4.4.1 I cannot login through GDM with LDAP account.  The home drive shared through NFS on another server.  I setup LDAP with the Authentication app in GNOME.  I can ssh in with no problems and access the home directory with no problems.  Any Ideas?

-Glenn