Re: [K12OSN] Banding Together to Create Market Forces

> Message: 3
> Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:39:12 -0500
> From: Paul VanGundy <vangundypw sau14 k12 nh us>
> Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Banding Together to Create Market Forces
> To: "Support list for opensource software in schools."
> 	<k12osn redhat com>
>
> Robert,
>
> Exactly. Hence why I will start creating a website for such things. To
> create Linux Educational Groups (a working title).

To avoid duplicating effort you could maybe link to our site where we
maintain a record of UK schools using FLOSS:
http://www.schoolforge.org.uk/index.php/Case_Studies

This list includes schools using OpenOffice.org on Windows machines, as
well as those using Moodle, etc. So far as we know, only a few (maybe
approaching 10) are using LTSP/K12LTSP.

John Ingleby
Hon Secretary - Schoolforge-UK