[K12OSN] bootsplash not showing

Hi All :-)

I've installed the special boot splash kernel from :
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/BootsplashPatch

now, on booting i get "unknown mode..." and I'm presented with 8 mode choose
dialog. which none of them boots into graphic tux. I've tried passing some
mode params to the kernel using the dhcpd.conf file. but none worked.

I'm using S3 + 2MB video cards on the terminals (CPU - P2 233MHz) which
support vesa vga.

any ideas ?

kindly,
Nadav :-)