Re: [K12OSN] Banding Together to Create Market Forces

On 30/01/06, John Ingleby <john coronet co uk> wrote:
> To avoid duplicating effort you could maybe link to our site where we
> maintain a record of UK schools using FLOSS:
> http://www.schoolforge.org.uk/index.php/Case_Studies
>
> This list includes schools using OpenOffice.org on Windows machines, as
> well as those using Moodle, etc. So far as we know, only a few (maybe
> approaching 10) are using LTSP/K12LTSP.
>
> John Ingleby
> Hon Secretary - Schoolforge-UK

Can I suggest also speaking to the Karoshi team (www.karoshi.org.uk),
who have schools administration packages. If you were to bundle in
with them, they already have a series of customers who are schools,
and may be able to provide you with more details.

Regards,

Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs