[K12OSN] server not forwarding packets for Windows clients

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Tue Jan 31 14:46:31 UTC 2006

I had a similar problem when I set up a box, then changed cards and
ports around. I debugged it by using dmesg to find out what the cards
were called as they went by, and then changed /etc/init.d/nat to reflect
the correct network card.

Check the top of the file, it probably says

PUBLIC_ETHERNET="eth1"

make sure that's correct. (That's the default, but...)

Oh, then service nat restart and pick up where Doug was.

Angus Carr.