Re: [K12OSN] USB drives from thin clients

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
On 1/31/06, DWatkins frkl wnyric org <DWatkins frkl wnyric org> wrote:
I've got a CENTOS 4.2.1E install of K12LTSP and I'm looking for a way to
facilitate clients mounting local USB flash drives. Does anyone have a quick
fix for this?

It works automagically for me. Use MToolsFM and pick 'u' as the drive.

I think you have to uncomment the floppyd line in lts.conf.

I have found that the client has to be rebooted between uses of separate usb drives. Is this just me, or has anyone else experienced this?

--
Robert Arkiletian

--scott