[K12OSN] Starting from scratch

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Jan 31 21:59:12 UTC 2006

Rick Schindler wrote:
> Is there anyone out there I could speak with who has experiences

Yes, most of us would love to. :)

Could you elaborate on what you have, what you expect, and what budget
you might be working with?

I have a 4th grade teacher that has been managing his own server for...
I think 4 years now.  He was my K12LTSP pilot classroom, and he's been
using it ever since.  That is upper elementary, I know, but he might
have some wonderful insight for you.

Let me know, based on what you hear, if you want to be in email contact,
or phone contact, etc.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers