[K12OSN] LTSP-4.2 Update-2 available

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sun Jul 9 13:18:30 UTC 2006

On Sun, July 9, 2006 12:18 am, Eric Harrison wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, David Trask wrote:
>
>> Huh.....this is weird...because using K12LTSP beta 7 or 8....
>
> This is not weird at all. Bug fixes and new features were tested during
> the K12LTSP 5.0 beta cycle. Once said fixes/features were proven, they
> were accepted by the up-stream LTSP project and included in their next
> update. What is so weird about that?

Thats right.  I should definately point out that many of the fixes that
went into LTSP-4.2 update-2 were actually in K12ltsp-5.0 beta long before
they were in upstream LTSP.  So, it's no surprise that many of the things
that you heard about in update-2 where already available to you.

Jim McQuillan
jam at LTsp.org