[K12OSN] NWEA

Chris Bacigalupo baci at harborcityschool.org
Mon Jul 10 15:03:13 UTC 2006

yep we do it all the time 100% fuctioning

use rdesktop

we have it set so that the test proctor has to hit ctrl-alt-f4 and
launches winterm services via rdesktop. We have 30 winterm CALs. It auto
launches as the "test taker" user which in winterm autolaunches the
testkr.exe and walla.. a few quick screen flips and we're in