[K12OSN] special question about K12LTSP 5.0.0 Release Candidate #1

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Sat Jul 15 04:54:55 UTC 2006

Hi all :)
I would like to use k12ltsp 5 with FC5 : i mean i would like to connect
my fc5 to the k12 server. One told me i hade to configure and export
/home and compile ypserv, but i have absolutly no idea how to do this.
The goal is to have the benefit of the network and server k12 on
machines with hdd which is usefull for special works Adding one line in
fstab (on FC5 pc) with nfs... (i CANT use only diskless stations).

Is there some tutorial about those points, or does someone know how to
do this ?
thx

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when
you open Windows !"