[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.33 released

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:12:32 UTC 2006

Yes, Eric should have this fixed when people install it through yum.
For now you can download this
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/vnc-4_1_2-unixsrc-teachertool.tar.gz

untar it
tar -xvzf vnc-4.....tar.gz
then cd to the unix dir
then ./configure
then make
then cp the newly created vncviewer binary (in the vncviewer sub dir)
to /usr/bin as teachertool-realvncviewer

Once Eric builds the deps this should just be an rpm that will get
installed when you install with yum.

Peter, please test out the new fl_tt (particularly monitoring multiple
clients at once) and let me know if there are any showstoppers.

BTW I want everyone to know that this feature would not have happened
if it was not for Peters encouragement. Thanks Peter.