[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.33 released

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 19:51:13 UTC 2006

On 7/15/06, Peter Hartmann <ascensiontech at gmail.com> wrote:
> > For now you can download this
> > http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/vnc-4_1_2-unixsrc-teachertool.tar.gz
>
> Yeah, that's where my ./config errors happend.  :(

Oh! Sorry, I didn't read your intial post closely enough. Hmm. I'm
guessing you're missing some library to compile vnc. errno.h is part
of glibc-headers. Here is the output of my ./configure

configuring common...
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... (cached) no
checking for c++... (cached) c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... (cached) yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... (cached) no
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... (cached) c++ -E
checking for X... (cached) libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet... (cached) no
checking for dnet_ntoa in -ldnet_stub... (cached) no
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for connect... (cached) yes
checking for remove... (cached) yes
checking for shmat... (cached) yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... (cached) yes
configuring zlib...
Checking for gcc...
Building static library libz.a version 1.1.4 with gcc.
Checking for unistd.h... Yes.
Checking for errno.h...	 Yes.
Checking for mmap support... Yes.
...done configuring zlib
[...]