[K12OSN] ldap sucess!!! AND webmin

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Mon Jul 17 15:37:07 UTC 2006

You may want to try a different brand of cdr or burn at a slower speed.
I've got a batch of 100 that a lot of older cd-roms have trouble reading
if burned at full speed but work fine if I burn at 16-20x

but, yes, network installation, if nothing else, is great because I
don't have to do the swapperoo with all the disks.

regards,
William