[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 29, Issue 25

pogson robert.pogson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 23:47:08 UTC 2006

If your marks are generated by Moodle, export as a spreadsheet and then
use the spread sheet as a data source to do a mail-merge with
OpenOffice. You define a rport card template document and merge it with
the data page by page. It is a rather wierd interface. You do not get to
see the results until they are printed or you view a postcript file on
screen.

--
A problem is an opportunity.