[K12OSN] how to but work soundcards

Margus Veer k12 at yx.ee
Mon Jul 24 14:42:55 UTC 2006

Help !!

I allready describe in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf diferent terminals
something like that :

[00:40:F4:68:XX:XX]
# terminal baari korval
        XSERVER            = auto
	X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "IMPS/2"
	X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 5
	X_ZAxisMappings    = "4 5"
    PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/lp0
    PRINTER_0_TYPE     = P              # P-Parallel, S-Serial
    PRINTER_0_PORT     = 9100           # tcp/ip port: defaults to 9100

[00:50:8B:33:XX:XX]
# terminal laos
        XSERVER            = auto
	X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "IMPS/2"
	X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 5
	X_ZAxisMappings    = "4 5"
    # uncomment the following line to enable USB support
        RCFILE_02          = usb
        PRINTER_0_DEVICE   = /dev/usb/lp0
	PRINTER_0_TYPE     = U              # P-Parallel, S-Serial, U-usb
	PRINTER_0_PORT     = 9100           # tcp/ip port: defaults to 9100

but In one terminal I have realtek AC97 audio soundcard in motherboard
and onother somekind of old soundcard :) but how I can descripe in lts.conf in diferent terminals diferent soundcards ?

best Margus