[K12OSN] vlc multicast (whoohoo! ) pulling preferences

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Jul 24 21:18:51 UTC 2006

The contents of /etc/skel are copied to new users' $HOME directory when the user account
is created.  So, putting .vlc in /etc/skel won't do anything for your existing users,
but any future users you create will get the .vlc directory.  Create a new user and see
if the VLC settings are correct.  Assuming it works as desired, you can then write a
script to copy .vlc into the existing users' home directories.

Petre