[K12OSN] television output

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know what settings to use for television video output? I something like those Term 150's from diskless workstations with an onboard video (composite) output. But I don't know what to try to use my television for a monitor. This thin client is in my living room as a music station, so tv resolution would be fine.

I've emailed disklessworkstations, but I thought I'd ask here, in case anyone's gotten it working.

TIA,

ck