Re: [K12OSN] NECC Open Source Lab will have lots of visitors--we need help beefing up K12OpenSource.com website...

On 7/2/06, Alan Hodson <ahodson elp rr com> wrote:

To reach the widest audience possible, I believe you need to include a
prominent link to the "Free Software for Schools - Catalog of Open
Source Software" by the good folks from Open Source Victoria...

Good call, Alan.  I put a link on the resource page.  Feel free to add others.

Stev4e

--
Steve Hargadon
steve hargadon com