Re: [K12OSN] Tux Paint - OO Writer Code to link them needed.

Is it not possible to create 'layout templates' in OO?
Similar to how MS-Publisher has them? I honestly don't know as I don't deal with that side of the Office Suite. I have found some rough-templates in my searches for things like Calc, but not for creating booklets. I would think Presenter or Writer would be able to handle something like a 'booklet' template that auto-numbers, has some areas for text and others for images.

--Huck