[K12OSN] LTSP-4.2 Update-2 available

I'm happy to announce that Update-2 for LTSP-4.2 is available.

This update contains several minor bug fixes including the updated
lbuscd, which fixes the "2nd login" problem for local device access.

In addition, we've created an ISO image of the full set of packages,
for those who would like to download a single file.

Take a look at http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42 for
more information.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org