[K12OSN] Opening for an application developer at MESD

Hey folks,

Just in case anyone is looking for a job in the Portland area, the
Technology Services department here at MESD has an opening for an
application developer.

This is shiny new position, we're looking for someone who is smart
rather than a specific skill set. Our customer base uses a mix of
Windows, Mac, and Linux. As should be obvious, we're a Linux-friendly
shop ;-)

Not only will this position pay pretty well, but is also non-exempt
40hr/week (paid overtime or comp time) and has excellent benefits.

The application deadline is July 11th.

http://w3.mesd.k12.or.us/hr/jobopp/ApplicationDeveloperTEC06_06.pdf

-Eric