Re: [K12OSN] LTSP-4.2 Update-2 available

On 7/6/06, Jim McQuillan <jam mcquil com> wrote:
I'm happy to announce that Update-2 for LTSP-4.2 is available.

This update contains several minor bug fixes including the updated
lbuscd, which fixes the "2nd login" problem for local device access.

In addition, we've created an ISO image of the full set of packages,
for those who would like to download a single file.

Take a look at http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42 for
more information.

From the wiki:
   *  VNC - Virtual Network Client
         o Added the VNC module for the Xserver for remote desktop shadowing

Great news Jim! Thanks for accepting Eric's build patch for the Xvnc
module. This should mean that the control and broadcast feature of
Fl_TeacherTool should work with any LTSP setup now. :)

Wondering if K12LTSP 5.0 will ship with this updated version of LTSP?

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org