[K12OSN] LTSP-4.2 Update-2 available

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Sun Jul 9 03:50:54 UTC 2006

Huh.....this is weird...because using K12LTSP beta 7 or 8....Gideon Romm
and I had it all working (FL_TeacherTool.....control, monitor....the
works) at NELS....we just followed the how-to in your documentation.  Paul
Flint of the Edubuntu project was quite impressed with it....in fact it
was a huge selling point for K12LTSP.  Are you saying it shouldn't have
worked?  (we did this June 19th)  It did work and I have lots of
witnesses.  It worked on whatever beta was current the week before the
19th and it was indeed K12LTSP 5 as I was demoing the local devices thing
as well.   Hmmmm.....