Re: [K12OSN] Does nfs mounted /home increase performance?

For my customers, I set the up with a  vertical application, and they
never ever use their home directories, so in there case, the /home is
only touched at login time, and then, only briefly.

Sorry I didn't understand this part. Could you explain it a bit more for me?