[K12OSN] Server specs....how low can you go?

I am working with a small business who is looking for 2-3 workstations to surf the Internet on a broadband connection they have going into their shop.  They were going to go purchase a coulpe of low-end Dells but I suggested they look into LTSP.

I am fairly sure I can come up with cheap thin clients but I want to get as inexpensive of a server as possible.  How low can I go on the specs?  I was looking at http://k12ltsp.org/install.html and it suggested that I could get away with something as low as a PIII/1gig or faster.  Would that be a workable solution in this environment?  How about if I wanted to use K12LTSP 5 when it was released?

Does anybody have experience with using it with just a few computers that could share?

Thanks,
Jason