[K12OSN] k12 4.4.1 yum errors and missing deps

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Tue Jul 11 03:41:21 UTC 2006

Hi Group,

I have had errors trying to run a yum update since I first installed k12
4.4.1 a couple of months ago.  I tried chipping away at the missing
dependencies by hand, but usually found I could not pull them in for one
reason or another.  I did read on a Fedora list that bits of yum are
broken, but I had hoped they would be fixed by now.

I have a stock k12 4.4.1 install with all default repos enabled, and I
went berserk doing a 'kitchen sink' install from the beginning.  I have
tried a yum update numerous times but it always fails with the same type
of missing dependencies as per the terminal output below: