Re: [K12OSN] NFS?NIS

I have 3 K12LTSP servers, one NFS server. I know I can copy over the passwd, groups, and shadow files out of etc (right?) from the NFS server to the Terminal servers. I just wanted to know if there is a better way than doing it manually. Basically what is the best procedure for adding users.

Tim

On 7/11/06, David Trask <dtrask vcsvikings org> wrote:
Tue Jul 11 2006 at 10:16 +0000 wrote:
>How are people updating users on the LTSP boxes using an NFS server? What
>is the fastest/easiest/safest way?
>
>Tim

Not sure what you mean....can you elaborate?  What're you trying to do?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcsvikings org