[K12OSN] ltsp ldap client setup

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 21:07:16 UTC 2006

Hey David,  I'm using smbldap-installer 2.1 on K12ltsp .4.1.  Although
I'm sorry to report that it was an upgrade from fc2 and not  fresh
install. What can say the heat got to me. :)  I suspect this might be
causing some problems.  Unfortunately I can't get rid of the local
users until tommorow after class.  But I will say this, that for users
that are exclusive to the ldap database the login seems to be
different. It goes Login, Password, then LDAP Password . but no joy.

Thanks
Peter