[K12OSN] linux roving profiles needed??

At our school, I've convinced the teachers and staff that since we've been running a ltsp lab with 30 workstations for 3 years (started with 3.1.1), it's time to migrate Linux up to the main classrooms and get rid of Win2k running on desktops. As financial conditions permit, we may acquire more server power to turn the classrooms into LTSP, however; for now we'll be setting up RH linux on PIII-800 workstations and authenticate to a main LDAP server (LTSP server). Is there something we need to set up for the Gnome desktop profiles that differ between the LTSP labs and the classroom workstations such as roving profiles? (software should be the same since all are being upgraded to use LTSP 4.4.1 whether server or desktop).

Thanks -

Nathan Shaffer
St John the Apostle School
Oregon City, Oregon