Re: [K12OSN] ltsp ldap client setup

Hey David,

I tried ,
smbldap-groupadd –a –g 525 Students
smbldap-groupadd –a –g 526 Staff

But net groupmap list doesn't show them.  Also when I look at the user
i created with smbldap-useradd -m -a [username], getent group shows
the new entry as this:

\E2\80\93a:x:10000:

(the user i just created had gid 10000)

Whats up with that doyou think?

I just posted some messages from tail -f /var/log/ldap to the list
too. Maybe that will help?

Thanks!

Peter