Re: [K12OSN] php configuration

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> 	I've noticed that in K12ltsp v. 5, PHP is configured
> "--without-mysql", which makes it unusable with mysql. Any suggestions for
> a quick fix? I'd love to avoid the need to compile it from the sources.

yum install php-mysql
rpm -qi php-mysql
...snip...
The php-mysql package contains a dynamic shared object that will add
MySQL database support to PHP. MySQL is an object-relational database
management system. PHP is an HTML-embeddable scripting language. If
you need MySQL support for PHP applications, you will need to install
this package and the php package.

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services