Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 5.0 beta keymap fix

Thanks!!!
Works beautifully.
-mikkoj

Lainaus Jesse McDonnell <jessemcdonnell comcast net>:

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:39:52 -0700
Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:

I uploaded a new ltsp_i386 package that hopefully fixes the keymap
problems.

If you are running K12LTSP 5.0 beta, please run "yum update" and install
the new package. NOTE: I believe you have to reboot your terminal for
the changes to take effect.

That shell and screen can coexist once again (and yes, the terminal does have to be rebooted).

Thanks, Eric!

Jesse