Re: [K12OSN] More detailed instructions & documentation needed for K12LTSP implementation

Roj Jer wrote:

My questions:

2) What are other schools using for URL filtering and Surf Control to keep students from "stumbling" across Porn Sites or any other topic deemed "inappropriate"? Thanks for your patience. RJ

Most of us use Dansguardian or Squidguard for the filtering I believe...both are available from the K12LTSP install if I'm not mistaken.

As for your first question which I didn't quote..I have no idea, but others have found a way, check last month's archives...it was either May or June where the conversation of menu editing came up.

--Huck