Re: [K12OSN] OT: screen command

Ctrl-A then Escape. After that you can scroll up and back using PgUp and PgDn.

This is in effect until you hit <enter> a time or two.

Ain't it great to start a job, disconnect, and then reconnect to that screen later, even from a different login? Yeah... :)

Cheers,
Vern

Peter Hartmann wrote:
I just discovered the screen command, which i'm finding is awesome for
long running jobs.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to scroll back
through the output of the terminal?    You know how you can shift-page
up in xterm.  I can't seem to find how to do it.

Thanks,
Peter