[K12OSN] TESA Session Problem

Hey All,
I have installed Eric Harrison's "TESA" session on my Linux servers. I am using either Fedora Core 4 (K12LTSP flavor) or CentOS 4.3. The problem is on some of them it works fine and on others when you select the "TESA" session and log in it will just give you a screen with a dark blue backround and your mouse arrow and that's it (it just hangs there). It will give you the short hourglass icon, just like it does when it is going to work, but then just sits there blank with the mouse arrow. I haven't looked into it in depth yet so I just thought I'd ask everyone here first in case there is an easy fix for it.

Thanks,

Mike Picone

District Technician - Linux Support
Computer/Network Technician