[K12OSN] TESA session error

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Fri Jul 14 22:29:53 UTC 2006

Hi, all

I had installed Eric's TESA session before and it worked, but we have
problem with it on the new server. I'm using K12LTSP 4.4.1release
(the same release). When I download the TESA, receive the
error:chrome registration failed. When I login under TESA session,
receive "/content/kiosk.xul cannot be found".  The session just end
there until i reset the system.

Did "yum update openmotif" and "wget" but still get the problem. I'm
new to this so any explaination/pointers are very appreciated.