[K12OSN] TESA session error

Hi, all

I had installed Eric's TESA session before and it worked, but we have problem with it on the new server. I'm using K12LTSP 4.4.1release (the same release). When I download the TESA, receive the error:chrome registration failed. When I login under TESA session, receive "/content/kiosk.xul cannot be found". The session just end there until i reset the system.

Did "yum update openmotif" and "wget" but still get the problem. I'm new to this so any explaination/pointers are very appreciated.