Re: [K12OSN] OT: screen command

You can enable vnc on the X console if you want to be able to grab the
session remotely for GUI apps too - but you need to adjust the screen
number or undo the session started automatically for screen 0 by the
k12ltsp setup.

--

Les, you lost me there....but i think for gui stuff i'd just use NX.
but that sounds pretty cool!  what commands would you do with the

thanks,
Peter

On 7/13/06, Les Mikesell <les futuresource com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 15:47 -0400, Vern Ceder wrote:
> Ctrl-A then Escape. After that you can scroll up and back using PgUp and
> PgDn.
>
> This is in effect until you hit <enter> a time or two.
>
> Ain't it great to start a job, disconnect, and then reconnect to that
> screen later, even from a different login? Yeah... :)

You can enable vnc on the X console if you want to be able to grab the
session remotely for GUI apps too - but you need to adjust the screen
number or undo the session started automatically for screen 0 by the
k12ltsp setup.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com