[K12OSN] Re: smbldap on fresh install -- similar problem (cliebow@midmaine.com)

> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:39:39 -0400 (EDT)
> From: cliebow midmaine com
> Subject: Re: [K12OSN] smbldap on fresh install -- similar problem
> Boy im glad i dont have to use smbldap-tools any longer..it is so much
> clearer what is going on without them.......

I agree. Could you share with the list some of the resources, tools,
and methods that you're using now? Perhaps you've already been sharing
these things (I don't read this religiously), but have you put a list
of things together in a concise fashion so that somebody else could
follow in your footsteps?

--matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/