[K12OSN] special question about K12LTSP 5.0.0 Release Candidate #1

Hi all :)
I would like to use k12ltsp 5 with FC5 : i mean i would like to connect my fc5 to the k12 server. One told me i hade to configure and export /home and compile ypserv, but i have absolutly no idea how to do this. The goal is to have the benefit of the network and server k12 on machines with hdd which is usefull for special works Adding one line in fstab (on FC5 pc) with nfs... (i CANT use only diskless stations).

Is there some tutorial about those points, or does someone know how to do this ?
thx

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when you open Windows !"