Re: [K12OSN] Re: Fl_TeacherTool 0.33 released

i just customized ours to let you select multiple users for
controling.  this free software thing is great!

Thanks,
Robert

On 7/16/06, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:
Please hold off on installing 0.33. I am going to release 0.34 soon. (no
longer need teachertool-realvncviewer)

http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/

--
Robert Arkiletian