[K12OSN] ldap sucess!!! AND webmin

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:58:36 UTC 2006

>Did you have
> to make any other tweaks to make this work besides the crypt >change?

As far as the module config, not that I can think of.  However, I will
say that to get it to work you have to have a [realname] field
populated and  I had to leave the [min:max:warn:inactive:expire]
fields empty.  When I exported my unix users to a batch file, for this
they all  had something like  0:99999:7::.      To get five colons at
the end I put four in one cell in OO-calc then save as .csv with field
delimiter : and text delimiter none.  That's pretty much it.  I almost
can't believe I have the whole user base back in ldap.  Yeah, webmin
is great.  :)  Thanks again Jim.

Peter