[K12OSN] OT a bit: WPKG to install software "remotely" to windows pc's

http://wpkg.org/

Does anyone here use this?
If so, to what extent?

With K12LTSP and Samba I've been able to provide a good stable network for Macs/PC's/and thin clients in various labs throughout the school with centralized authentication..it's groovy..

Currently I image the XP machines with Ghost...but often mid-year a teacher will want software 'XYZ' installed to 'enhance' their curriculum.

I'm hoping WPKG could be the answer to that, but I don't know enough about the diff profiles it refers to in the documentation.