[K12OSN] RAID issues with K12 RC1

This is primarily for Eric.

The 64-bit RAID driver in the 64-bit version of FC5 within K12 is really old and outdated, from 2004, I believe. But even when I attempted to slip in the newest, I still received the same issues as before, but this time, it got to formatting 99% of the drive and then froze. I can get you the exact error if you like. I will try the RC2 tomorrow. Thanks for all the hard work!

Jim Kathan

Vista Verde K12 project

Snowline School District

Phelan, CA