[K12OSN] K12LTSP-Moodle Howto

Hello Folks,

I created a step by step howto for installing Moodle on the new K12LTSP 5.0. Moodle was the most popular application at the NECC open source area.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/K12LTSP-Moodle%20Howto

My wiki formatting leaves much to be desired but my main goal is to have some kind of document that a newbie could blindly follow and get Moodle up and running after a basic K12LTSP install.

My two concerns are 1) Does it work? 2) Will the install be safe and avoid obvious pitfalls.

Please take a look and edit to improve and clarify.

;-) Paul