[K12OSN] K12LTSP-Moodle Howto

Paul Nelson paul at pnelson.us
Wed Jul 19 06:35:24 UTC 2006

Hello Folks,

I created a step by step howto for installing Moodle on the new K12LTSP
5.0.  Moodle was the most popular application at the NECC open source area.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/K12LTSP-Moodle%20Howto

My wiki formatting leaves much to be desired but my main goal is to have
some kind of document that a newbie could blindly follow and get Moodle
up and running after a basic K12LTSP install.

My two concerns are 1) Does it work?  2) Will the install be safe and
avoid obvious pitfalls.

Please take a look and edit to improve and clarify.

;-) Paul