Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP-Moodle Howto

Paul,

That is great. It will come in handy in a class I am teaching. Thanks
for the up front work.

Tim

On 7/19/06, Paul Nelson <paul pnelson us> wrote:
Hello Folks,

I created a step by step howto for installing Moodle on the new K12LTSP
5.0.  Moodle was the most popular application at the NECC open source area.

http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/K12LTSP-Moodle%20Howto

My wiki formatting leaves much to be desired but my main goal is to have
some kind of document that a newbie could blindly follow and get Moodle
up and running after a basic K12LTSP install.

My two concerns are 1) Does it work?  2) Will the install be safe and
avoid obvious pitfalls.

Please take a look and edit to improve and clarify.

;-) Paul