Re: [K12OSN] More Moodle :-) Complete School Site?

This is my evaluation as well.  I'm using it as a link from the main website so that teachers can better communicate with parents re: student grades and such.

What I REALLY need is a web-based gradebook solution from which I can run report cards.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

~kari