[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 29, Issue 25

If your marks are generated by Moodle, export as a spreadsheet and then use the spread sheet as a data source to do a mail-merge with OpenOffice. You define a rport card template document and merge it with the data page by page. It is a rather wierd interface. You do not get to see the results until they are printed or you view a postcript file on screen.