Re: [K12OSN] xquery

Why not just use the universal boot floppy or copy that image to the HD?

Petre

Huck wrote:
I have some old P1 machines with about 32 megs of ram and 4 MB pci video cards, the network cards don't pxe boot, so I was thinking of installing Damn Small Linux, and having them do the 'query the xserver' trick like the Macs running Yellowdog do...

does this seem feasible or am I likely to be just wasting time?

--Huck