[K12OSN] xquery

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Jul 21 18:20:15 UTC 2006

Use etherboot floppies. Or, if they boot off CD-ROM, etherboot cd or
thinstation CD. I'm not sure where it's located in K12LTSP 5.0 (I'd
think in the same place but instructions on copying to a floppy and the
image are in /tftpboot/lts/boot/bootroms/

the easy way is to plop a floppy into a server, open a terminal window
and paste the following in:

cp /tftpboot/lts/boot/bootroms/ebnet522.dsk /dev/fd0

DSL isn't anywhere as easy to start and use as the above - at least for
me.

regards,
William