Re: [K12OSN] Best Week Ever (My NELS Wrapup)

On Jul 21, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Timothy Hart wrote:

I just had the best week ever.

The first night I sat and had a couple of beers with ... a very bright high school student interested in programming as a career.

And if that wasn't enough. I get home and find out my wife is pregnant. I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you going to support the new baby when they fire you? Or should we assume that the high school students had root beer.

:-)

Todd

P.S. Congrats. I, too, look forward to attending a nice Linux conference soon.